- Personalized Consultations
- Quality Workmanship
- Total satisfaction
Whether you’re looking for a way to increase curb appeal, add value to your property or refresh the look of your home, an exterior paint job is a hassle-free way to achieve any of these goals.Read More
Nothing refreshes your living space quite like a fresh coat of paint. Whether you want to change up the entire interior aesthetic, or you just want to brighten up the existing palette, we can help you get the job done quickly.Read More
Owning a multi-family property requires a considerable amount of upkeep and general maintenance. This can be time-consuming and stressful, especially if you’re in the process of preparing the building for its first tenantsRead More
Pure Luxe painting is one Vancouver painting company that offers staining services to clients as well as traditional painting services.Read More
Wallpaper is no longer limited to tacky, outdated patterns that are commonly found in old homes and businesses. In fact, there are so many new and stylish types of wall coverings that both homeowners and businesses…Read More
Strata painting is one of the most complex jobs in the realm of commercial painting, and this means that it is extremely important for you to hire quality-focused experts. The Pure Luxe team is proud to offer some of the best strata…Read More
Are you renovating or re-painting? Drywall repair is something that a lot of homeowners want to DIY, but it’s a job that should be left to the professionals.Read More
What You Can Expect
A painting project demands a big investment of your time and money. As painters in Vancouver, we want to make sure that you understand what is involved so that you’re completely satisfied through all phases of the process. Here’s what you can expect:
- Whether you’re interested in interior painting or exterior painting in Vancouver, or looking for a wallpaper installer in Vancouver, you can initiate a project online, via email, or on the phone. We’ll ask you a few basic questions to find out what you need. We’ll then make an appointment for our estimator to come to your location.
- You can expect the estimator to arrive at the pre-set appointed time dressed in professional attire and holding appropriate identification. They will walk through the job site with you and take measurements, take pictures, ask questions and determine the particulars of your job. A day or two later, he then offers you a formal written estimate by email or fax. If the estimate meets your approval, he will schedule a date and time for the project to begin.
- During the first day of your project, the foreman of our Vancouver painting company arrives on time to introduce himself and painting crew. They will bring all supplies and the necessary tools. He is ultimately in charge of the quality and progress of the project, so feel free to ask him any questions.
- The actual process will vary by project but generally starts with preparation, which can include moving furniture and covering areas that are not going to be painted, such as the floor. Cleaning and repairing surfaces are important to ensure good paint adherence. The crew then applies a primer, if needed, and at least two coats of paint.
- After the project, the project manager does a final inspection with you and leaves you with a customer survey. He and the crew then clean up the site.
- The owner contacts you a final time to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the work that was done. If you are not, he will do everything to resolve any lingering issues.
During interior painting, exterior painting, or strata painting in Vancouver, our strict set of standards helps to guarantee top-quality work and a reputation for a Vancouver painting company that is built on customer satisfaction.
Our primary business consists of painting and wallpapering. They are not sidelines of a home improvement company or interior design firm. As painters and wallpaper installers in Vancouver, we rely on the most up-to-date painting techniques and most current industry standards. We use only premium paints and supplies. We thus guarantee the highest standard of painting quality.
We will never subcontract your project to a third party. Instead, we rely only on our trustworthy employees who have passed background screenings, drug tests, and have received training that is continuous. In exchange, they are well-compensated, which motivates them to gain the experience needed to perform the best jobs. Only by relying on such individuals can we guarantee the highest standard of professionalism.
You bear no responsibility for liability in case our employees are hurt on your project. Ask to see our updated Workers Compensation Board (WCB) clearance and proof of liability insurance.
We will treat you like we would want to be treated: honestly and fairly. Our employees will behave courteously and professionally and will treat your property as their own. We will respond to your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
As a professional Vancouver painting company, we guarantee our work through a warranty with options and a time period that are under your control. During that warranty period, in the unlikely event that the supplies or processes we used produce a premature failure such as peeling, blistering, sagging, or flashing, we will fix the problem at no extra cost to you.